Entirely developed, designed, and produced in Denmark by CeramicSpeed, the Oversized Pulley Wheel System for SRAM eTap is a huge technological advance for the cycling industry.
Matching the highest quality materials with a unique design, the OSPW System delivers lower friction and longer lifetime, improving your competitive advantage. Thanks to the OSPW System for SRAM eTap, the power savings over OEM pulleys start at 40%, and the CeramicSpeed Bearings inside guarantee 3-5 times greater longevity compared to commonly used standard pulleys on the market. The watt savings with a CeramicSpeed OSPW System for SRAM eTap start at 1.6 watts.
The OSPW system for SRAM eTap derailleurs is compatible with up to a 32-tooth cassette size and with both short cage & WiFli derailleur bodies. The product is for 11-speed eTap and is not compatible with 12-speed SRAM eTap AXS.
If you have the updated 11-speed SRAM eTap derailleur featuring the orbit clutch, you will need the CeramicSpeed OSPW System for SRAM eTap AXS derailleurs.
- The overall power savings of the OSPW System for SRAM eTap commonly reach 40%-60% over a stock setup.
- The oversized pulley wheels have a lifespan that is 3-5 times longer than the commonly used standard pulleys on the market.
- The OSPW system for SRAM eTap derailleurs is compatible with up to a 32-tooth cassette size and with both short cage & WiFli derailleur bodies. The product is for 11-speed eTap and is not compatible with 12 speed SRAM eTap AXS.
- This 3D-printed titanium version of the OSPW System comes with our CeramicSpeed Coated Bearings for even longer service life and lower friction.
In The Box:
- Oversized Pulley Wheel System
- CeramicSpeed Bearing Oil in 15 ml dropper bottle
- Sticker sheet
- IMPORTANT: When traveling, please remember to dismount your entire rear derailleur with an Allen key, as the OSPW System will not fit safely in most bike travel bags and could be damaged if left on.
|Titanium / Coated||05711050007226||102069||CER9877232I|